7 Aug 2016

Embrace










My body may have been beaten

Made were attempts to keep my spirit broken

But my soul remains unshaken

It breathes the air of life

And dances to the moving skies

Even in the drought, the river of love within me never runs dry

Yes I may encounter troubles and trials and cry

But it will never stop me from getting up and try

Sometimes I may even get it wrong, I may be hit to the curve and wonder why

But He sure hears my cry

So I will get up and keep on trying

I will do more than surviving 

I will enjoy the dance

I will grove to the beat of that inextinguishable source

I have found my freedom, I will nurture it in my embrace

I will walk at my pace

Oh with irrevocable, oh so noticeable grace

I will smile at my truth; let it shine through my face 











Hat: Foschini
Jeans: Cotton On
Boots: Forever 21

Style concept: denim on denim to display strength and perseverance, mixing black with blue for a ray of hope. The denim signifies the trials I face on daily, basis but manage to overcome, Basically, it's all about practicality and pragmatism.



                                         Love and Light!




No comments:

Post a Comment