12 Aug 2016

Little ties







He was my utmost desire
All that my heart could ever dream of or require
What a guilty pleasure
What a great mix of all that I like: a lil sarcasm, a lot of culture and his stature
He made it all make sense
A love where I didn’t have to be so tense
Every moment was filled with melodies of a passion so intense



He would stare at me,
His gaze so piercing I’d get lost in his eyes
As we smiled at each other and developed little ties
Oh what a liberating feeling it was, I felt so alive
What a joy to feel something so real, so pure and true
That it would ever be ruined, I had no clue


 I had to let go of him
I could no longer survive the empty promises
It felt like disrespect
A dose of repression, a dose of compromise and here we are packed on side effects
The chemistry was no longer sufficient for me to hold on to, disconnected
I couldn’t deny the fact that I was affected
As I faced the reality, I chose to let go of him

Be free from myself, my feelings and choose me over him






Blouse: The Fix ZA
Dress: The Fix ZA
Flats: The Fix ZA
Coat: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment