5 Feb 2016

Ruling the bars!


Hey my loves, it's Fe-breweryyyyy !!!! 




The month of chocolates, red dresses, black suits and wine, and other nice stuff! 
Seize and own these moments people. Even if you are baeless, grab your homies/girls and go kick it somewhere nice; no time for sulking and whining here (life be too short chil'!). 
So, as I previously mentioned on the blog's social media accounts, today I am spittin' mad bars; for the purpose of exploring all the corners and spots within me which may be housing some type of talent (a soul search gotta be fun). 






Eyes on the fleekness
Watch me flow with grace, I am here to seize greatness
Call upon the congress
Tell them we are on a conquest, align with the vision of the empress
I must confess, beast mode in full effect, what is meekness
Trailblazing all over you, heavyweight champ, check this imprint, thickness


Focused on the hustle, I ain't got no time for fakeness
Riding solo, no time to adhere to your drama, took a detour and left you behind in distress
Letting negativity pass me, beauty and brains thrive on no stress
I may be nice and smiles, but don't take this graceful demeanor for weakness
Time to recover not given, this class has no recess
Get the lesson, it's no call to impress, just express
Keenness to own the crown and empower, things of a princess!



(This is the mean face for control, ya'know)


Crop Top: Mr Price
Skirt: LegitxBoity
Heels: Woolworths
Bag: Aldo









No comments:

Post a Comment