22 Jan 2016

Whispers to the Creator


Hello, Hey, Hi there lovers. 

So, I thought that it would only be right to share a few words emanating from the depth of a sacred place within me. A poem I wrote, called whispers to the Creator. In my mind it works well with this preppy, seemingly "good girl" look. 


Dear Creator
As I become aware of the magnificence of your aesthetics, recognizing that I was made with no error
Enlighten my vision, let it  chase away  all terror
Help me salvage the greatness you have created in me
Give me the peace of mind I require as I go through the process where you transform me
Let me experience the joys of your grace, reassuring me that you are always with me
Fix my eyes on the purpose and destiny you have planned for me
Even if I can’t see you, let my heart be filled with your love for me
Let not a day pass without my spirit being in communion with yours
You are the constant in the cycle of changes, so may my thoughts be guided by yours
You remain my source from dawn to dawn, while I still breathe let the soul and all that I am be yours
As you enable me, let the glory be not for the vessel but always yours


(I swear I am smiling on the inside)






Style tip: A pelplum top is always a good idea, if you seek to accentuate the waste area and make it look smaller. When paired with a trumpet or flared skirt, more volume is created at the bottom creating a more voluptuous,  pin-up, "figure 8", coke bottle (whatever you wanna call it) appearance.

Have y'all seen though? The fro turned into a lil puffy-puff...We thank the Creator for the growth (naturalista's problems much ?!).

Love, light and all the good thannnngzzz!!

Top: Woolworths
Skirt: Cotton On
Heels: Fashion Express













No comments:

Post a Comment