8 Dec 2015

Freedom

I got my freedom back!



My body may have been beaten
Attempts made to keep my spirit broken
But my soul remains unshaken
It breathes the air of life
And dances to the moving skies




Even in the drought, the river of love within me never runs dry
Yes I may encounter troubles and trials and cry
But it will never stop me from getting up and try
Sometimes I may even get it wrong, I may be hit to the curve and wonder why
But He sure hears my cry
So I will get up and keep on trying
I will do more than surviving





I will enjoy the dance
I will grove to the beat of that inextinguishable source
I have found my freedom; I will nurture it in my embrace
I will walk at my pace
Oh with irrevocable, oh so noticeable grace
I will smile at my truth; let it shine through my face 




Peace, love and light!

Dress: YDE 
Pumps: Rubi (Available at Cotton On)
Flower headband: Factorie
Denim Jacket: Thrifted



No comments:

Post a Comment