11 Jul 2015

Little Lady Black

Hello beautiful beings!!!



So it is not so usual for fashion bloggers to post pictures in black and white, but to some extent I am still stuck in the whole "canvas" artsy feel...so my inspiration drew me to do a little black and white post, so do bare with me as I sit pwetty!!!




Recently, I acquired some taste for more dressy outfits..It's kind of a stepping stone to a change of style, because just yesterday I was all about hot pants and very short dresses....There was some confidence, subliminal freedom or a mirage of liberalism that somewhat came with more revealing clothing I guess, but I soon realized that I was never taken seriously and as cliche, corny or whatever you wanna call it as this may sound, often it sent the wrong messages which kind of annoyed me, coz I am just not that person......

My father once told me that perception always matters, but as a rebellious and opinionated free spirit I always negated that fact, thinking that it's just the usual lecture we receive from parents..So I always brushed it off....But with time I got to discover that he was not entirely wrong..It's important to look good, take care of oneself and look cute..But really what matters most is to let your true self reflect in all things you do, say and wear (we are talking about the core self, one's personality)...If your outfit is too revealing and clouds your personality, you may not be giving yourself a chance to be known as who you are.. Perhaps that's why it's best to balance out one's look, if you are wearing something really short, then you'd cover the bust more or if whatever top you are wearing is too revealing then you'd wear pants or a midi skirt or culotte shorts..So the secret is to create some balance, be classy and sassy not assy honey!!


So I decided to give out all my shorts and most of the revealing dresses and explore more "dressy" styles..Here is one of my favorite look, I think that it's different, lady like, and most of all I feel hella sexy than if I was wearing something more revealing, realleeeyy!!!




So here is to trying new things, including changing your style when you want to ..(evolving much?!)


Shirt: Mr Price
Skirt: Mr Price
Double-slit Top: Thrifted
Jersey: Fashion Express
Heels: Madison
Bag: Vickson (Available on Zando)
Hat: Foschini
Earrings: Lovisa



No comments:

Post a Comment