18 May 2015

Preppy Lil' Star

Hello, hello there!!!

I am so excited about this month's theme (Lol, is that even a theme though?)... Well, this month I want to showcase all the lil facets of my style. One thing I am grateful for is that my body, the Style Vasco da Gama in me and my petite size allow me to evolve and explore different styles...I cannot wait to post all four outfits, I have prepared for you guys....  



Anywho, with no further delay, today's post is all about the preppy look and saying no to Monday blues (no, I am not always this happy about Mondays but sometimes you gotta motivate yourself to wake up and kick ass)....



Fall has started this side of the world (Cape Town), so it's necessary to cover up and layer up...One good thing about the preppy style is that you can layer up by wearing a shirt underneath a sweater to keep warm...
Also, you can always pair it up with a skirt, a dress or pants....






Another cool thing about this outfit is that it can be worn at the office or any other business casual, semi-casual or casual event. 






Shirt: Mr Price
Sweater: Mr Price
Skirt: Cotton On
Shoes: Fashion Express
Bracelets: Cotton On
Chain: Factorie
Earrings: Edgars
Ring: American Swiss

Have a nice week ahead and thank you for reading lovelies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment