13 May 2015

3D Heritage Part 3

Namaste, hello beautiful you!

Today's outfit is all about one's "roots", all about being comfortable in your skin and history and all about happiness....To make myself sound even more cliche, yes I am totally listening to India Arie -Brown skin...Well not only because I am a cocoa girl, but also because I love all things organic, all things soulful, chilled, neo-conscious and deep...(or just maybe to set the ambiance)








So this is my idea of laid back, totally relaxed and no stress or pin ups..Matter of fact if I could I would probably dress like this everyday and dance along to the rhythm of my lil happy heart...
So for those who have no idea what a Dashiqui is, it's almost like a T-shirt/Dress or shirt-dress (whatever way you wanna see it, kinda :-P) 







What I love the most about the Dashiqui is its size, shape and line structure...There is enough room, enough space that you can even wear a sport bra and your granny undies with it, and still look presentable....(ain't that some ish?)






 It's already so colorful and lively, that it does not require to wear lots of make up with or complex jewelry or anything "extra". 



Dashiqui: A gift (from my mom (Rwanda), in support of the blog....)
Oxfords: Mr Price
Hat: Foschini
Bracelets: Mr Price
Ring: Thrifted
Earnings: A gift from my lil mama 

Be well, be happy, and thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment