4 May 2015

3D Heritage Part 2

Hello there beautiful you!! By the way thank you for reading or just passing by. 




Today's blog post is most definitely to be worn at a dinner, or special occasion,...Anything that would require you to SLAY honey, or just look lovely with class, grace and a lil bit of edge...



I am very proud to be showcasing the dress, which is one my designs....So sometimes when I have nothing to do, I make sketches of garments, and once I am home, I visit my mom's tailor and we create magic ( Magic? well, so I believe :p).




You may wonder why not taking a clutch instead? But my simple answer is where would you carry the flat shoes? Yes heels are pretty and all, but a girl does get tired; so instead of looking like a cripple at the end of the night, I'd rather change into my flats hunty!!!







Dress: My own design
Heels: Fashion Express
Bag: BlackCherry South Africa (available on Kalahari)
Earrings: I cannot remember where I got them from
Bracelet: Gift 

Thank you so much for reading, stay happy...


No comments:

Post a Comment