12 Sept 2016

Victorious

Hello there! Today I thought of sharing a poem of encouragement, one that will strengthen you if you are going through tough times. Thank God for spirituality that carries through our storms and trials. Nothing says authority and strength like a suit, same authority God gave us to become overcomers. 







Victory
I claim victory
Even in the middle of despair
I know I am victorious
Even when life gets tough, and there is no air
I claim victory
For He who is in me called me repaired, and victorious
Victory
He called me by name and all things in repair


Brand new creation
Even when it’s dark, I trust in his intentions
He calls me for my blessings and says declare
Declare victory
Declare love, life and abundance
But remember to start with repentance
No money, no works, just grace
It’s a godly ascension
Washed from transgression



Perfect love that casts out all my fear,
Although I have been broken to pieces, He moulds me back with no crack no tear
All my grievance gone, no tears
The great I am leads me from glory to glory
Changing my past to a future imprint in history
He calls me for restoration
He fills my heart with compassion
He will never fail me, I know his intentions
He welcomes me with open arms, no repression
Even if shun out by the world, He will never forsake me, no rejection
I do it all for his glory, for he gives me peace surpassing comprehension
He elevates me to another dimension
Through his blood I am made perfection







Blazer: thrifted
Pants: Legit
Heels; The Fix
Sunglasses: Spitfire


love & light

No comments:

Post a Comment