1 Apr 2016

When I look to the light

Hey There!!!!!


Still in the Easter mood or nah? Well, personally I am. Hence this post is inspired by my best memories of Easter , growing up,  and spirituality all together. 



Growing up, Easter was a really big deal. My father would want to see all of his children dressed in white. Everyone had to be wearing a white top, shirt or dress. We would all 'pack up' in the car and off to mass. After mass, we would go to some nice restaurant for lunch. Those were the times!

Every time I asked my father why we had to wear white for important events, he said that white represented godliness and clarity. My interpretation of such a holy celebration is such that a royal blue garment is a must wear. Royal blue represents all things royal to me, but also harmony between my physical and spiritual selves.  And darling, these high-waist pants made by Brett Robson (http://shopbrettrobson.com/) are everything honey! There is nothing more elegant than wide leg pants. When the pants are royal blue, it reads daughter of the King all over you!!!



Top: Fix
Pants: Brett Robson
Hand Made Woven Set  (earrings and a bangle):  Inzuki Designs (http://www.inzuki.com)


Love and light!


No comments:

Post a Comment