31 Dec 2015

One top, three ways to party it out!!!

Happy New Year beautiful beings!!!




It's hard to believe that the year has come to an end. I truly feel like I was going down a slide one time! Yesterday we were in January and now we are in January in a few hours! Yikees, next thing I know, I will be old and grey without understanding what just happened to me. 

Seriously though 2015 really taught me how to take it one day at a time. I think that as much as it is important to have dreams and plan ways to achieve them,  It is also important to  let the flow of life take place and not rush through but embrace it. Because one thing we can never have again is time. 

As much as am not one to have new year's resolutions (I will probably not commit to by the 3rd), I look forward to living and be more alive in 2016. Maybe the plan of action is to have daily resolutions whose progress I can evaluate at the end of the day, and see where it all takes me. As for you my beloved, I hope that you will all discover yourselves, have a deeper understanding of yourselves, achieve your dreams and goals but most importantly live! Find your truth, live it and let it light your path, sprinkle it with love for all that you meet and lastly empower you as a being on an uncertain journey. 

Meanwhile, I have prepared for you three ways to wear one top and create three outfits with it. 

The sophisticated look









The Street-cred look




Trying to live in the moment, mostly sun bask lol.

The Girl meets boy look






Lots of love, light and most importantly thank you so much for supporting me through reading the blog, your likes and comments. I appreciate the effort and the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment