25 Jul 2015

Miss Jackson

Hello beautiful beings!!!!

So this post is inspired by the 60's and 70's with a twist to fit into that whole modernized boho-chic theme....




This shoot and theme was a little ray of sunshine in the middle of winter...God graced me with a lil bit of  sunshine and I thought I could layer down ....or should I say I was spring loading (feeling like it is spring already or there is hope for a lil warmth  in the coldest winter)...




For once I felt like my hair was part of the accessories of the theme..I mean what else screams the 60s and 70s than a fro and hoops honey??? So to twist it a little bit, I wore the bandanna as a statement neck-piece and to add a little light or brightness into the "all black outfit.... What I love the most about this outfit is that it can work out for the day and the night and it can be worn both in winter and spring...Notice: the green army/olive jacket is trending lately, with the whole utility look, so this would be one of the ways of wearing it in a way that allows you to still look ladylike...


Thank you for passing by...lots of love


Dress: Mr Price
Jacket: Thrifted
Heels: Madison (available on Superbalist)
Accessories: Lovisa



No comments:

Post a Comment